Fidelity Investments History and Review

Fidelity Investments is a Multinational Finance Corporation of America which was earlier known as Fidelity Management & Research (FMR). This finance service corporation is now ranked as the number one world asset management company.

Fidelity Investment is the most trusted investing platform that works at a global level and provides various financial services like asset Custody, life insurance, mutual funds, operating brokerage firms, retirement Services, and most importantly Wealth management. According to a report in 2022, This corporation is the world’s first-ranked asset management company that manages more than $10.3 trillion.

Fidelity Investments


In 1930, Edward C. and Johnson II changed the Fidelity Funds into Fidelity Investment and then this company changed its corporate structure and became known as Fidelity Management & Research (FMR) in 1946. After that, its era of glory began, and then with the passage of time this company became more trusted and popular. In its beginning stage, this company only worked in America and the headquarters of this company is located at 245 Summer Street Boston, Massachusetts, U.S. In 2011, this company changed its logo.

Now this company is ranked the number one rank of the world and has built a very huge trust among the people and holds 11.4% of total world assets. FMR proved to be a trusted option for those people who wanted to start their career in the stock market. You can enjoy a lot of financial services under a single company. This fiancé corporation is a private company that belongs to Abigail Johnson and his family which holds 49% of this company while the rest of 51% is owed by its employees which are more than 70,000 according to a report in 2023.


Who Owns Fidelity Investment?

This financial company is owned by Boston’s Johnson and his family members. They hold 49% of total the company while the rest is for its employees and workers.

What exactly Fidelity Invesment is?

Fidelity Management & Research (FMR) is an investment company that is considered the first-ranked international company that holds and manages assets in trillions of dollars. This company also provides various services to its clients like wealth management, insurance, and many others.

Is Fidelity Investments a good option?

This multinational company is considered the number one investment company that is truly trusted and offers its clients various platforms for investing like Stock, Mutual funds, and more.

Is it a safe and secure option?

The account of this fiancé company is totally secure and safe and it provides its clients with extra security that all its accounts are covered with SIPC.

Leave a Comment